choose by category
Tough, versatile, and years of dependable service all contributed to making the Broderson IC 80 the most popular compact pick and carry deck crane in the industry. Adaptable for a wide variety of industrial and maintenance applications, the IC 80 is an ideal industrial carry deck crane for your heavy lifting in constrained environments.
Major Standard Features
- Self-Loading Carry Deck provides practical load-carrying capability.
- 4-Wheel Steer, where the front and rear wheels steer in opposite directions, permits a very tight turning radius for quick positioning in constrained spaces. Operator can quickly switch between rear-wheel steering, 4-wheel, or crab steering.
- Hoisting with a hydraulically-powered turret-mounted planetary gear system provides all the low speed power to lift heavy loads, and a high speed setting for faster cycle times when lifting lighter loads.
- Four Hydraulic Independently Controlled Outriggers partitioned from boom functions ensures safer and more precise operations.
- Sequentially Extending/Retracting 3-Section Boom with continuous 360 degree swing rotation turret. Simplicity of the worm drive gear box results in greater reliability.
- Hoisting with a hydraulically-powered turret-mounted planetary gear system provides all the low speed power to lift heavy loads, yet also features a high speed setting for faster cycle times when lifting lighter loads.
- Rated Capacity Limiter warns the operator of impending overload with audible and visual signals, and stopping boom functions in the event of overloads.
- Drum Rotation Indicator provides better awareness of boom rotation and position.
- EPA Tier 4(i) Turbocharged Diesel Engine delivers efficient performance, plus all of the low-end torque you need.
- Powershift Transmission, with 4 speeds forward and reverse, allows power shifting at any engine speed in any gear.
- Easy Access to engine compartment and hydraulic equipment components simplifies maintenance and repair.
- Narrower and Lower Profile Design enables maneuvering and positioning in tight quarters and simplifies transportation.
- Available Features
- Dual Fuel: Diesel or Dual Fuel
- 4-Wheel Drive improves accessibility when encountering severe conditions at off-road sites. (Diesel Only)
- Auxiliary Winch mounted behind the front bumper and controlled from the operator’s console.
- All-Weather Climate-Controlled Cab, with adjustable seat, provides one-position access to all operating functions.
- Noise Reduction Package
- Optional Boom Attachments
- 10' Fixed (in-line) Boom Extension
- 10' Three-Position Boom Extension
- Nose-Mounted Searcher Hook