choose by category
Or Search Below
Spectra Sewer Laser DG711
Features & Benefits
- Grade Range - Widest automatic self-levelling range available combined with a simple user interface either on the DG711 or via the infra-red remote allowing for quick, easy set-ups regardless of the grade required.
- Line Alert – alerts the user when the set-up is disturbed reducing errors and costly re-work.
- Line, Set, Check – Moves the laser beam vertically plumb to its maximum limit for setting line in a first day setup without a transit or manhole mount.
- Line Scan - For a faster second day setup, line scan enables complete movement of the laser beam to the left or right limit and can be stopped when it hits the target and then fine adjustment can be achieved with the remote control.
- Line Reference - Generally used for the installation of box culverts or other flat bottomed structures, to determine the two corner positions of the far end of the box
- Patented Target – transfers the beam up at an angle through the target for easy viewing of the beam by the pipe layer.
+/-10 arc seconds
-15% to +40%
Continuous submersion at 10 ft. (3 m)
8.0 lbs (3.6 kg)
Length: 14.75 in. (37.5 cm)
-4°F to +140°F (-20°C to +60°C)
5/8 x 11
5.5 in. (14 cm)
Cross Axis Leveling
-15% to +40%
Alkaline Battery Life
4 D batteries/40 hrs.
Through the pipe: 750 ft. (225 m)/Front: 500 ft. (150 m)/Rear: 30 ft. (10 m)
Large LCD with LED grade lights
LED plumb light
Sleep Mode/Auto Shut Off
Auto shut off
Owner ID and 4-digit password
Interior Pipe Work
Exterior Pipe Work