choose by category
Or Search Below
Rigid Model 1224 Pipe Threader
- The Model 1224 threads a wide range of pipe including black, galvanized and plastic-coated pipe, together with stainless steel, IMC and heavy-wall conduit, as well as rod up to 30 Rockwell C.
- An induction motor helps minimize noise.
- A special capacitor-start / capacitor-run motor allows the 1224 to thread a full range of material where voltage drop is experienced.
- 1/4"-2" Universal Die Head; 2 1/2"-4" receding die head allows cutting of tapered or straight NPT/NPSM or BSPT/BSPP threads.
- Constant and proper lubrication of dies and workpiece with through-head oiling.
Nominal Pipe Capacity
1/4"-2" (6mm-100mm) @ 36 RPM, 2-1/2"-4" (65mm-100mm) @ 12 RPM, 4"-6" (100mm-150mm) with 161 Geared Threader.
Reverse/off/forward, heavy-duty rotary-type and integral foot switch
Two-speed gear box with a 3:1 ratio
Hammer-type with replaceable rocker-action jaw inserts
Self-priming, gerotor-type, automatic-reversing, constant-flow.
Through die head