choose by category
Or Search Below
Single Drum Gas Grinder
EDCO SE-CContact Us
- Areas less than 1,500 square feet
- Residential applications
- Grinding concrete
- Repairing damaged concrete slabs
- Removing urethanes or epoxy thin-coats
- Leveling high spots or surface imperfections
- Smoothing rough surfaces, rain marks or trowel marks
- Removing mastics, thin-sets, paint build-ups, resins and more
Training: How to Use Classic Concrete Floor Grinders - EDCO
- The 11" working width grinds approximately 200-250 sq. ft. per hour at 1/32" depth.
- Ideal for residentail applications on areas less than 1,500 sq. ft.
- Allows for wedge-less grinding. No wooden wedges needed with EDCO Slide-On accessories.
- Accepts all EDCO Dyma-Slider accessories (3 required per loading).
- Includes 1 Slide-On Multi-Accessory Disc, 25 ft. Power Cord, 30 lb. weight pack
- Motor: Single Phase 1.5 HP, 115V, 17.2 Amps
- Dimensions: 46" x 27" x 37"
- Weight: 258 lbs.
- Round shroud gets tight against walls
- Easy-rolling 10" steel-core, rubber wheels
- Lifting eye for easy loading and unloading
- Includes 1 multi-accessory discs, which accept Dyma-Serts, Strip-Serts and all other grinder accessories
- 3 grinding accessories required per loading
- 2" Vacuum port and water port
- 25ft. Power cord attached with cord hanger
- Side-mounted lifting handles