choose by category
- Clean parking lots, sidewalks, docks, and warehouses
- Scrape mud and other caked-on materials from roadways, driveways, and other jobsites
How It Works
Bristles are mounted onto a tube that can be turned in either direction with a hydraulic motor. When sweeping in reverse the cutting edge must be on the ground and the bristles sweep into the bucket, similar to a broom and dust pan, When sweeping in the forward direction the bristles flick material forward against a rubber flap, go over the top of the bristles and are deposited into the bucket.
- Poly Bristles: Deposit dirt and debris into the sweeper bucket, cleaning a surface with ease and eliminating the need for multiple clean-up attachments. Steel bristles are also available.
- Reversible Cutting Edge: Helps to cut through caked-on mud and materials. Also, reversible capabilities of the cutting edge allow it to last twice as long.
- Versatility: Operate the sweeper attachment going in either forward or reverse. Also, use the sweeper to remove debris or to spread materials evenly across a jobsite.