choose by category
The plate compactor allows you to compact in the trenches without leaving the comfort of the cab.
Mounted at the end of an excavator arm, the plate compactor attachment provides more powerful compaction force than a hand-operated compactor. As an attachment, the plate compactor reduces the need for a person working down in the trench, increasing jobsite safety and operator comfort.
The compact design of the plate enables compacting even in hard to reach areas like down in the trenches and on slopes. Shock mounts distribute vibration evenly while keeping the attachment level, increasing stability and improving compaction efficiency.
- Compact trenches, footings and slab areas
- Drive piles when building retaining walls and compacting spoi
- Compact Design: Designed for maximum performance in compact working environments, the plate compactor provides powerful compacting force in an easy-to-use, compact attachment.
- X-Change™ Attachment Mounting System: Makes easy work of attaching and detaching the plate compactor. Fast and easy mounting means spending less time on attachment changes and more time on the job.
- Flat-Top Mount: Easily accommodates breaker caps to fit a variety of machines
Call for pricing & availability!